Hi Guys, welcome to the first February Hodgepodge! If you would like to join us just click the button below and head over to Joyce’s to link up.
1. Do you wear your heart on your sleeve, or keep your emotions tucked in tight?\
I don’t land completely in either camp. I certainly do not wear my heart on my sleeve, but emotions tucked in tight doesn’t quite fit. I would say I lean more emotionally reserved. Not everyone needs to know your business.
2. How did you meet your closest friend?
I can’t answer this question the way it is written because I don’t think of friendships in terms of closest or best, rather in tiers. I always say that God blessed me in the friendship department because I do not have any sisters.
Think of it as a friendship pyramid, Friends make up the base, good friends make up the middle and confidants are the top triangle.
I have met my triangle friends in several places, churches, Bible study and one from work about 27 years ago, who introduced me to her triangle friends and we merged!
They are ALL wonderful kisses on both cheeks from a really good God.
3. Pink lemonade, grilled salmon, cotton candy, pink grapefruit, a strawberry milkshake, or raspberry sorbet…of the pink foods listed, which one is your favorite? Least favorite? Which one have you most recently consumed?
I like raspberry sorbet the best and salmon the least. I know, I’m sorry to all you healthy salmon lovers but it just tastes fishy to me. I have most recently eaten a grapefruit, which is my second choice.
4. When were you last ‘tickled pink’ over something? Explain.
I was tickled pink when Honey got the new computer up and running!! And then when he got the Windows Live Writer hooked up!!. YAY HONEY!!!!!!!
5. Are you a fan of television talk shows? Daytime, nighttime, or both? What’s your favorite?
I don’t watch any regularly but I have seen some. My favorites would be The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon and Ellen Degeneres. I think they are truly funny folks!
6. When was the last time you wanted to ask a question, but felt too foolish to do so?
This actually happened on Sunday at the end of the Superbowl. As usual, I was not paying attention to the game, so when everyone started yelling about an interception and a bad call and then a fight broke out, I was clueless. I felt like I wanted to ask what was going on but my people get annoyed when I ask a lot of questions when I am supposed to be paying attention. I weighed the pros and cons and then I remembered Cheryl, CHERYL, I.DO.NOT.CARE!!!!!
I was content.
7. My favorite __________________right now is _________________.
My Favorite TV show right now is Fixer Upper with Chip and Joanna Gaines on HGTV.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The Ab-Cat is a big fan of Jimmy Fallon and The Tonight Show, and she frequently shows me things she finds funny. One of our favorites is the Lip Synch Off. I have seen the latest one with Jimmy, Will Farrell and Kevin Smith on youtube and on blogs, and it IS funny, but my all time favorite is John Krasinski singing Katie Perry. Here you go. And you’re welcome.
Thanks for stopping!