I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren’t trying to teach us. We are formed by little scraps of wisdom. ~Umberto Eco
The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature. ~Antoine-François, Abbé Prévost d’Exiles
Nothing I’ve ever done has given me more joys and rewards than being a father to my children.
• “You know how it is with fathers, you never escape the idea that maybe after all they’re right.”
• “A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.”
– Billy Graham
• “Dad taught me everything I know. Unfortunately, he didn’t teach me everything he knows.” — Al Unser
• “Fifth Commandment: Honor thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.” — Exodus 20:12
• “A man’s children and his garden both reflect the amount of weeding done during the growing season”. — Unknown
Happy Fathers Day and Happy Birthday to The Boy!!!