Hi Guys! So glad you could Hodgepodge with us! If you would like to join us, click the button below to head over to Joyce’s, our fearless and in between homes, leader!
1. June 23rd is National Pink Day. What’s your favorite something pink?
I do love a pink hydrangea.
2. What did you enjoy most about gym class when you were in school? How about the least?
Not too much stands out about gym class.Pretty sure it was not my fave. I remember climbing the rope day was always exciting. I probably never made it far but it was fun to watch!
I have always hated the dreaded dodgeball. Sure, wheel that hard rubber ball straight at my face, as HARD as you can!
3. What memory is brought to mind by the smell of roses?
My Mom and Grandma both loved roses and grew them, I will go with that memory.
4. Do you prefer to read or write?
I am going to say read. I can read for hours, I could not write for hours.
5. Sam Keen is quoted as saying, ‘Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability.’ Would you agree? Is laziness ever respectable? How will you be lazy this summer?
Sometimes it is just so hot that movement seems like too much effort. So long as I am not neglecting anything important, I say bring on the lazy!! Mousey and I were lazy the other night. We watched about 4-5 episodes of Bones. In a ROW.
6. The Florida Keys, Disney World, or a resort somewhere on the Gulf Coast…which Florida destination would you choose (and why) if the trip were today?
We have been to The Keys and hope to never go to Disney World again unless it is with beloved grandchildren. We like many places on the Gulf Coast. Naples, Fort Myers Beach, North Captiva, Venice, Sarasota. We would love to visit any of those again!
7. What question do you hate to answer?
How much do you weigh? Please Lord, just NO!!!!!!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The flowers are coming along! Here are just a few of the favorites.
Pansies are just so dang sweet!
The front porch chair pot is going full speed ahead.
My Precious, the faithful zinnia.
Have a colorful week!