We would appreciate prayers for The Grandpa, he had quite a day yesterday. He is currently at University of Michigan Hospital awaiting a pacemaker. If they have a cancellation he will get it today, if not on Friday. He is feeling well and in good spirits. More later. Thank you so much for taking him to our Great Physician!